Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Hey guys... I think this video makes some good points.

Now, is blaming victims for getting raped right? No, it's not. The video also addressed this. I feel like its important for women to continue protecting themselves, not because they are at fault for being violated, but because people should be able to and ready to defend themselves if they are attacked by anyone. I want people to be safe, and I have a feeling that this youtuber wants the same thing.

Also, what is this?

Since when was this a thing? Why is this a thing? Who made this a thing? Don't you think it's a bit... stupid?  I think it's more that "a bit" stupid.  I mean, if "Manspreading," is male privilege, then should we call "womanchatpassageblocking" female privilege and stage protests about how women are oppressing men in hallways? Just because people do annoying things doesn't automatically make them oppressors of your freedom. "Manspreading" as oppression is silly. Some people are comfortable with their legs spread or crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment